We are seeking an Intelligence Analyst for a twelve month assignment role, with our Federal Government client located in the Melbourne CBD!
If successful in this position, you will be a part of the Fraud and Compliance Branch and will be working within a team dynamic contributing to the development, planning and production of intelligence outcomes.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the:
- analysis, integration and evaluation of information to produce accurate and informative intelligence reports
- formal and informal discussions with staff, customers and third parties to obtain required information
- contribution to changes in the workplace practices and process improvements
- maintenance of working relationships with a a wide range of stakeholders
- administrative support to the team
- undertaking of activities to identify trends and report on control weaknesses for referral to senior staff
- updating of databases and the assistance with developing a robust intelligence store
- use of a range of analytical tools to assist in producing tactical intelligence reports
To be successful in this role:
- Experience within an intelligence or investigations role
- Ability to strongly analyse multiple sources of information to identify risk
- Work as part of a team and have the flexibility in adapting to a changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in building stakeholder relationships
- Attention to detail.
In addition, if identified as successful for this role you will be required to have (or be able to obtain and maintain) a Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Rebecca Raedel on 03 9252 7889 or alternatively email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday 20th November 2019