Acutely aware of how rare you are. But we're in desperate need of belt splicers at all levels to hit the ground running on a variety of projects both here in Perth and throughout the Pilbara.
To be sucseesful in the role you must obtain the below credentials.
- Experience working on fixed plant equipment in particular converyor belt systems
- Ability to fault find and demonstrate general maintence duties
- Clean and adjust equipment such as belt tracking units, ploughs and conveyors.
- Ability to carry out inspections independently and liaise with senior mangement
- Ability to commit to swings and night shift when required.
Adding to the above you will need the below tickets/qualifications
- White card
- Working at heights
- Gas test atmospheres ticket
- EWP and dogging tickets
- Estabilshed background as a scraper or belt cleaning technician
Given the urgency of the role we're only seeking candidates that can start immediately and peform a pre employment medical. If you've anymore questions about the role please contact the office on 08 94631999