AFTERNOON SHIFT HC DRIVERS REQUIRED - MINCHINBURY
We are currently recruiting for HC drivers to work for Aldi distribution centre in Minchinbury on either a 3.30pm or 5pm shift.
About the company:
Aldi have been operating in Australia since January 2001 and has successfully opened over 400 stores throughout New South Wales, ACT, Queensland and Victoria. Aldi employs thousands of Australians and they are able to offer stable and long-term opportunities.
- Grocery deliveries to the retail stores throughout Sydney
- Loading and unloading of your truck using an End-rider and electric pallet jack
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work a 2 week roster including weekends
- Current HC Licence
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- No DUI's in the past 10 years
- Knowledge of the Sydney metro area
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Ability to pass a police check and medical, including drug & alcohol screening
- Must be able to do either a 3.30pm or 5pm shift
What we offer:
- Above award rates and a safe working environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- Great working environment
NOTE: If you have any major or numerous driving offences on your record you will not be considered for this position.
If you believe you match the above criteria, please APPLY ONLINE with an up-to-date resume.