IPA are a leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Australian Government. On behalf of our Federal Government client, we are seeking the services of an experienced Member and Senator Support Officer for a 6 month temporary contract based in Greenway.
About the role
In this role, you will communicate with stakeholders and assist in the preparation and provision of information and advice. You will contribute to responses to emerging issues, and timely accurate recording of issues in the agency's systems.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include;
- Managing the MASCO team email inbox and record complaints in the business systems
- Contacting the relevant stakeholders to confirm the receipt of the referred complaint and gather relevant information.
- Summarising the information gathered and assigned the case to a team member to resolve.
- Assisting with the escalation of complaints in accordance with the established Agency complaint handling processes.
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate the following;
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
- Proven experience is a customer service or complaint management role.
- Strong exposure to government processes.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Strong, adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in building relationships both with internal and external
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button below.
For a confidential conversation, please call Kristy on 02 9220 6900.