About Our Client:
Our client is a progressive and global organisation with over 25 years' specialising in the manufacturing of motors for heating and cooling systems. We are currently seeking experienced Spot Welders for an immediate start based in Rowville to join a supportive team environment.
Their safety in the workplace is first priority, which will give you the opportunity to expand your skills and to perform spot welding throughout the manufacturing area.
You will be responsible for operating flame-cutting equipment such as a foot-pedal operated machine and a welding handgun to join and assemble metal components for air conditioning and heating units. The is a very fast paced role as you will be working in a production line so meeting KPI's in a set time frame is critical.
Previous experience with spot welding will be highly regarded but is not essential as long as you have attention to detail and a willingness to learn new tasks quickly.
- Sound knowledge of production line industry
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and reach deadlines
- Previous experience using flame-cutting equipment stated in resume
- Must be proficient of reaching KPI's and working in a fast past production line environment
- Valid car and drivers licence is preferred
We ask that our people show they care, play as a team and make things happen. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of then please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume or contact IPA on 8545 6555 for a confidential discussion