Our client a world leader in providing language assessments for learners of the English language to the healthcare sector are looking for an Administrator to start ASAP on an ongoing basis. This role will be working in the clients shared services team focusing on database Administration.
The role will require you to assist with the delivery of exceptional and high-quality administration to all their candidates as well as assisting with requests and queries from internal departments.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry of candidate information
- Management of candidate information
- Actioning requests from other departments
- Maintaining the candidate register, spreadsheet and reports through Excel
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- You must have strong administration and customer
- Advanced Excel Skills - Must have strong knowledge of V-lookups, formulas and pivot tables
- A fast and accurate data entry speed
- You must have a confident and positive demeanour
- You must be highly motivated, flexible, with a can do attitude capable of working in a team
- Able to work under pressure and in a busy environment
If you have proven experience working in an Administration role and have advanced Excel skills, have the ability to prioritise your day and have strong communication skills then this maybe the job you have been waiting for. This role is paying $28.90 per hour plus super working 8.30am to 5pm Monday through to Friday, to start ASAP on an ongoing basis based in the CBD. You will be provided with a supportive work culture and enjoy working in a team environment as part of this educational institution.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by applying online. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, it is a mandatory requirement that you undertake some computer based assessments through IPA and upon job offer that you undertake a criminal history check.
Please note that as this role is an ongoing position, please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have the required work rights to commit to ongoing temp assignment working full time.