We are seeking a Senior Facilitator for a twelve month assignment role, with our Federal Government client located in the Melbourne CBD!
Working as part of the Culture, Capability and Performance Branch the Senior Facilitator will help develop the capability and skills of this organisation's workforce.
The responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- Deliver and evaluate training programs to staff including induction, core and technical skills, Information Technology systems, compliance programs and leadership courses
- Support application and embedding of skills in the workplace
- Identify and engage Subject Matter Experts to assist with the delivery of training courses
- Manage adjustments to ensure training is accessible to all NDIA employees
- Contribute to needs analysis and development of nationally endorsed learning programs
- Actively participate in regular forums with the People & Culture division to ensure content of training delivered locally is consistent with other sites and the organisation's priorities.
- Build relationships with partnering organisations and assess quality of training delivery
- Consult with team leaders, Directors and Branch Managers around leadership, succession, talent, performance and diversity and inclusion related matters.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and technical knowledge across a range of programs or activities, providing accurate and specialised advice and ensuring knowledge of and compliance with relevant legislation and policy frameworks
- Assisting in strategic planning, program and project management and/or policy development
- A level of independence, subject to limited direction and is guided by policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents
- Effectively manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role, the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
Also this role will entail travelling to other site locations across both Victoria and Australia in the delivery of programs.
If you would like to be considered for this role, attaching a covering letter as to why you are suitable for role and click APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Rebecca Raedel on 03 9252 7889 or alternatively email, email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 6th December 2019