Our client is a newly established independent commission for the negative treatment of people with a disability.
As a Lawyer for the newly established commission, you will be a part of the Submissions team. You will be responsible for analysing submissions received by the Commission.
What will I be responsible for?
- Synthesising large volumes of material from various sources;
- Identifying trends, legal issues and risks; and
- Analysing information and deciding if the information needs to be further investigated.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- At least 5+ years PAE experience;
- Demonstrated Qualitative research experience;
- Prior experience working for Not for Profits, a relevant oversight body, or investigations would be highly advantageous;
- Previous experience with the disadvantaged or people with a disability would be highly regarded; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication including the ability to identify systemic issues.
For this opportunity, you must be an empathic, critical thinker that has the capacity to manage in a challenging environment. You will be dealing with complex materials and subject matter that can be quite disheartening, so you will need to be highly resilient.
This role would be an ongoing contract for the length of the commission, so you will be a person looking for a long term opportunity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.
Should this sound like the perfect opportunity for you, please express your interest today by clicking APPLY NOW.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow on 07 3225 7500 or email@example.com.