About the Business
Our client is one of Australia's leading providers of specialist cleaning and disaster management services. They provide a complete service to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. The organisations service capability is unrivalled in Australia and across the globe where they operate.
Recently opening a branch in WA, this company has played a leading role in the restoration and recovery of major disasters across Australia. Employing more than 300 staff Australia wide, they have a keen focus on growth in the coming years within the West Australian market.
Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for an experienced steam cleaning technician with the right attitude such as you to join the Perth Branch.
As the ideal applicant you will have:-
- The ability to deliver high quality work unsupervised
- A proactive approach to your work - and strong work ethic.
- Working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, which may include some call out work with over-time rates
- Be keen to learn and be physically fit and capable.
- Prior experience in Steam Cleaning
- Full Clean Australian drivers Licence & able to drive a manual car.
Clean criminal history and ability to source a working with children's check for work in premises associated with children.
- Great communication skills - you will need to liaise with our office & other technicians, clients & customers.
- Personal Presentation - you will be meeting with our clients, & customers everyday as a representative of our company.
In return, you will be working for a progressive company who are market leaders in their field and provide ongoing learning, development and career opportunities. If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role please email your resume along with brief cover lett