We are looking for two Technical Operators to assist with one of our major clients to work on various electronic solutions, classification, data capture and validation of indexing fields. This is a temporary but on-going assignment based in Alexandria. The hours are 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
About the role
In this role, the Technical Operators will be responsible for performing classification and indexing of loan documents and supporting documents. The Technical Operators are required to have approximately 10,000 kph.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include;
- Document preparation
- Separating loan documents into a variety of sections
- Accurate but efficient data entry
- Scanning documents to be archived in electronic document management systems
- Other Ad Hoc Admin and Processing duties
You will also have/demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with positive attitude
- Outstanding data entry skills
How to apply
To be in with a chance to join this dynamic team, apply now.
For a confidential conversation, please call Kristy on 02 9220 6900