Our client is a first-class provider of healthcare services to Australians. Working with clients at all stages of life, they provide compassionate care to a wide range of people. The organisation prides itself on superior client service and aims to enrich the lives of all of its stakeholders. Becoming part of their team means that you would have the opportunity to further enhance the high quality of their services through your dedicated approach to your work.
Due to some recent changes within the Aged Care team this organisation has an exciting opportunity and are looking for a rostering specialist to support their residential aged care homes.
Reporting to the National Operations Director you will provide a range of rostering services, some of your responsibilities include:
- Proven skills in rostering, you're responsible for the implementation, monitoring and support of the roster on system
- You're responsible for supporting the residential aged care homes to develop best practice in rostering
- Provide support for home based rostering coordinators
- You will act as the aged care representative for all roster on matters
- Manage relationships with key stakeholder groups including RAC home managers & rostering staff
- Provide monthly reporting requirements
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience/qualifications in business or related discipline
- Experience/knowledge of health sector classifications and awards/EBA's
- Experience with rostering best practice
- Experience with RosterOn system
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Interested parties are encouraged to apply by submitting your cover letter and resume. For further information please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239.