Start the New Year with a new opportunity! IPA is currently seeking applications from experienced Contract Administrators/ Senior Contracts Administrators who have proven and solid infrastructure experience based in the Northern Gold Coast area.
Our client is a global leader as well as one of Australia's leading infrastructure companies. Our Client has strong core values that help transform community's infrastructures for the better.
As a Contract Administrator, you will use your infrastructure expertise to help deliver a $70 million dollar project through different stages of completion. The successful candidate for this position will have worked in all facets of contract administration in a mid to senior-level position for large scale multi-million dollar projects.
Key accountabilities of your role would be but not limited to:
- Cost forecasting and monitoring of payment claims and variations;
- Financial reporting to stakeholders or management teams;
- Preliminary contract checklist;
- Site inspections;
- Tender evaluations and analysis;
- Ensuring submissions are approved and aligned to project plans;
- Internal and External stakeholder engagement
To be successful, the ideal individual will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management or equivalent would be preferred;
- At least 5 year's Contract/ Senior Contract Administration on large scale infrastructure works;
- Experience working on projects in water infrastructure would be an advantage;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills as well as a natural ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in tender processing and procurement;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities;
- Ideally located in the Gold Coast area with an ability to travel to different sites when required around the Greater Brisbane and Gold Coast areas;
- Strong financial knowledge for projects;
- Technologically savvy with the ability to use multiple different project systems;
- Ability to keep a level head under pressure and excellent time management and proven ability to fulfill tight deadlines; and
- Ability to hit the ground running!
What benefits are available to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent hourly rate;
- Remote working available;
You will be a self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to work, willingness to learn and overcome challenges within your environment to succeed.
This role is a 3-4 month contract and ideally, you will be available to start by Tuesday, 28th of January or earlier. You will also be required to conduct a pre-employment medical prior to commencement.
Please express your interest by clicking APPLY NOW!
If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow on 07 3225 7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org