Our Federal Government client is seeking an Operational Support Officer to join their Community and Mainstream Engagement Branch for a 12 month assignment in the Adelaide CBD!
More specifically this role provides high-level support to develop and maintain performance monitoring and reporting processes across the business streams including process improvement, interpreting strategy and key analytics towards regional performance measures.
The responsibilities of the role include the following but are not limited to:
- Data analytics and reporting, including interpreting and analysing data and using basic statistical techniques to produce ongoing reports
- Co-ordinate and drive internal quality assurance processes including, supporting the team with quality data and reporting
- Support the leadership team to ensure engagement staff are following guideline and operating procedures
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders to support effective engagement
- Supporting the promotion and coordination of ad-hoc tailored initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous data analytics and reporting experience
- The ability to interpret data and analyse results
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong attention to detail.
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click APPLY NOW or for further information please contact Rebecca Raedel on 03 9252 7889 or alternatively email, email@example.com .
Applications close: 12pm, Thursday 16th January 2020