Our Client is a major Queensland owned Transport and Logistics Company with over 40 years' of successful operations, and a carefully selected and reputable client base. Their year on year growth and continued successes see them enviably placed within the industry, and with a healthy pipeline of new and ongoing contracts in 2020, now is a great time to join the organisation!
Reporting to the General Manager - Transport, as Divisional Manager you will be an experienced senior Transport and Logistics Manager with strong commercial acumen and a solid understanding of the industry.
The role will see you effectively performing a strategic "Managing Director's" function across your own fleet of 45 vehicles; a $6M business with a customer base of 200+. Growth within your division will be paramount and a minimum 12% year on year will be expected. The role is diverse and very hands on, and the successful individual will be provided with an opportunity to develop a successful business pipeline with enormous bonus earning potential - thus, the position would only be suited to executive leaders who possess high energy, drive, motivation and a passion for delivering exceptional client service to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
To achieve success in this role you will: -
- Manage the assigned customer network to ensure ongoing satisfaction within the existing service arrangement and relationships
- Be a confident and outgoing leader with a determined focus on developing new sales and maintaining a strong pipeline for continued and ongoing success
- Develop, maintain and proactively build business relationships with other stakeholders. Develop a collaborative working relationship (both internally and externally), focusing on excellence in service provision and individual performance
- Manage your own profit and loss ledger to ensure the fleet revenue far exceeds the total costs within your budget. You will have full financial responsibility and be accountable for year on year growth as well as cost saving initiatives
- Develop, implement and maintain industry best practice, compliance and legalities within the assigned fleet and focus
- Be responsible for managing the fleet of sub-contractor drivers within your division - including the recruitment of personnel where a need is identified or exists
- Build rapport with the existing team to maintain a strong high performing culture
- Be tech savvy with a strong IT aptitude, and embrace innovation and continuous improvement
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Comprehensive on boarding process to best equip you with the tools and structure to perform
- Ongoing support to see you succeed, but plenty of autonomy to allow your innovation and personal touch
- A high performing culture with an established company with a fantastic reputation in the market and a commitment to long term success
- Attractive base salary along with unlimited earning potential with 10% profit share of your individual business
This role is not for the faint hearted nor is it right for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You will need to be a senior leader with significant experience across all parts of running a business.
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a well-established, strong market leader with fantastic earning potential through hard work and dedication, contact me today for a confidential discussion on 0477 011 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.