Our Client is a major Queensland owned Transport and Logistics Company with over 40 years' of successful operations, and a carefully selected and reputable client base. Their year on year growth and continued successes see them enviably placed within the industry, and with a healthy pipeline of new and ongoing contracts in 2020, now is a great time to join the organisation!
Reporting to, and working closely with the General Manager - Transport, as Key Account Manager you will be an exceptional relationship builder who possesses a pragmatic approach to all things ensuring your customer's needs and concerns are addressed in a solutions focussed approach.
This position is an integral role focussing on the strategic management of key accounts to develop long term and sustainable relationships, with responsibilities to include:
- Developing and maintaining new and existing relationships to maximise sales opportunities
- Identifying and maximising new business opportunities
- Networking with local, state and national accounts/customers/prospects
- Leveraging your confident, outgoing and professional demeanour to engage with all levels within an organisation
- Working closely and liaise with internal stakeholders in a collaborative manner
- Embracing the opportunity to rectify customer account issue, and deliver solutions which ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
To achieve success in this role you will possess: -
- Excellent and reputable brand within the industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Willingness and ability to be flexible with interstate travel, networking events etc.
- Listening skills with a genuine ability to deliver solutions to a customers concerns
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Comprehensive on boarding process to best equip you with the tools and structure to perform
- Ongoing support to see you succeed, but plenty of autonomy to allow your innovation and personal touch
- A high performing culture with an established company with a fantastic reputation in the market and a commitment to long term success
- Attractive commission structure for new business achieved
This role is not for the faint hearted nor is it right for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You will need to be an experienced industry profession with significant experience managing key customer relationships to achieve commercial outcomes.
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a well-established, strong market leader with fantastic earning potential through hard work and dedication, contact me today for a confidential discussion on 0477 011 034 or email email@example.com.