IPA are looking for a Project Supervisor who has experience within the Building & Construction Industry to assist our client in Mackay.
This position would suit someone with a Building Trades background. Applicants who have experience with managing and coordinating project planning and delivery will be highly regarded.
On offer is a Monday to Friday roster, full time hours and an attractive rate. Discussed in full at the interview stages.
- Effectively scope, tender, manage, coordinate, plan and deliver maintenance and construction activities.
- Scoping of works in accordance with relevant Australian Standards; Industry Standards; Business standards and the BCA;
- Tendering works to contractors through the use of online systems, such as IRIS and eTender;
- Planning and delivering projects through the efficient supervision and use of office staff, field staff and subcontractors.
- Monitoring and reviewing project standards using effective work order management techniques to monitor and report to stakeholders on the status and quality of service, project delivery and expenditure, and achieve compliance with relevant standards at agreed cost and time parameters.
- Managing regional resources to effectively deliver construction, maintenance and upgrade projects ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, policies and practices.
- Provide a high level of supervisory services in respect to the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade work undertaken by the Business.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients through effective and regular communication, sound negotiation and the achievement of program outcomes which meet client expectations.
- Maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
- Promoting Business products and services to existing and prospective clients through regular meetings and established forums.
The successful applicant will have good computer skills to meet the data entry and paperwork demands of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive team within a busy, well established business.
Please apply now to be considered.