IPA have a number of different roles available for Labourers in the Mackay Region.
The roles are available for an immediate start for the right person and offer full time hours, Monday to Friday.
Rates and further details will be discussed at the interview stage.
The roles that are available may include the below duties:
- Labouring duties involved in maintenance and construction of roads, drainage and other civil infrastructure -
- General labouring
- Concrete form setting
- Associated hands on labouring tasks
- Light plant maintenance and recording of pre-start checks
- MR - HR Truck operation
- Competent operation of small ride-on equipment and light to medium mechanical plant
- Traffic management
- Paperwork as required
- Civil labouring experience
- Ability to work well as a team
- Reliable and hard working
- Safety conscious
- Manual handling skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol tests
- Construction Card (White/Blue)
- MR or HR Licence
Preferred but Not Essential:
- Certificate 3 in Civil Construction
- Licence/tickets to operate road construction plant and/or equipment: skid steer loader, roller, loader, backhoe, grader.
Please apply now to be considered.