Join IPA, the region's premier labour hire firm, as we support one of our key Gympie region clients and their important infrastructure.
There have been a few retirements so we need fit and skilled people to maintain the water and sewerage infrastructure.
We need three good people who have;
- Current driver's licence
- Working at heights and working in confined spaces tickets
- Construction white card
- Forklift licence
- Certificate III in Water and Sewerage Treatment
- Fitness to move 20-25kg on a regular basis and to be able to stand for two hours while working
- Ability to work out of hours for call outs
The experience you will need includes;
- Safe chemical handling and storage
- SCADA and telemetry systems
- Understanding water and waste water reticulation and collection
Pay is really good at $36.65 per hour and the three month role starts in two weeks.