IPA has been in operation since 1984. As a longstanding recruitment organisation renowned for providing specialist recruitment services to a wide variety of companies across Australia, we are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our Temporary Payroll team in 2020.
We are proud of our history, but we are looking to the future with exciting new initiatives in the pipeline. As a socially accredited enterprise where all profits earned are returned to assist people in our community less fortunate, IPA stands out from the pack from an ethical and compassionate perspective.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of weekly payroll for up to 300 temporary candidates along with charges to clients and applicable reporting within the IPA temporary business. Additionally, you will provide assistance with the guidance of the Payroll Manager to the branch staff with award interpretation and internal processes for temporary payroll within the IPA business.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare and process weekly temporary candidate payroll
- Process candidate timesheets and accurately enter employee information
- Attend to payroll and invoicing enquiries from temporary employees, clients and IPA branch staff within a timely manner
- Reconciliation and reporting on financial data both candidate and client
- Distribution of weekly invoices to clients
- Ensure timely execution of client specific reporting
- Ensure all actions related to payroll are in compliance with relevant legislative requirements
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- Strong knowledge of payroll systems and payroll processes
- High level of numeracy skills and strong attention to detail
- Sound understanding of industrial relations and award interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced and team environment
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft applications with a specific focus on MS Excel
Candidates who have preferably used FastTrack 360, TechnologyOne and have worked within a labour hire organisation will be given preference.
This is a great role with an opportunity to join a great company with an exceptional culture. Please click on apply now ensuring you attach a cover letter, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on
(03) 9252 2239.