IPA has a strong history partnering with Local, State and Federal Government and at present, our Government team is seeking an experienced APS 4 Recruitment Coordinator for a Federal Department based in Brisbane CBD.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual with a strong passion for recruitment to join their Operations Division. Our client is well respected for helping make the lives of Australians happier, healthier and more productive!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for the People and Culture team for all recruitment queries. Paired with this, you will also be responsible for end to end compliance, coordination, reporting, and resourcing.
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide a breadth of experience, knowledge, and skills including but not limited to:
- Management and coordination of recruitment databases and related documentation to an exemplary standard;
- Maintain a database of position descriptions and actively quality check position descriptions;
- Manage the completion of all reference checks and pre-employment checks;
- Arranging of Scribes when required;
- Review of processes and documentation to assist the Senior Advisor in developing effective resourcing;
- Provide accurate and timely advice on the resourcing policy to stakeholders;
- Provide support with contractor management;
- Process all recruitment invoices in line with guidelines and timeframes;
- Develop and maintain work area instructions; and
- Identify risks and escalate risks to Senior Advisor or Agency to determine a course of action.
The ideal applicant for this position will possess:
- Australian Citizenship;
- Working in a similar resourcing position within a recruitment firm, state government, or federal government would be preferred;
- Previous experience managing compliance in a recruitment capacity would beneficial;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or Business Administration would desirable;
- Previous public sector experience would be highly preferred but not essential;
- Previous JobAdder experience would be advantageous;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work with often demanding timelines;
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities;
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other recruitment systems;
- Superior attention to detail; and
- Excellent written communication ability- you will need to have the ability to give clear, concise written communication.
This position can have its challenges but is an amazing opportunity for anyone wishing to grow their career in recruitment. This role is for someone who thoroughly enjoys a "clean inbox" and a highly organised environment. This role is very fast-paced and high volume work, so you will need to very switched on and able to hit the ground running!
You will be available immediately as this is an urgent requirement. This role is a long term opportunity that has the potential to become a permanent potion with our client. You will also be subject to a criminal history check.
If you feel like this position would be the perfect role for you, please express your interest by clicking APPLY NOW!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow on email@example.com and 07 3225 7500.