About the Company
Our client specialises in home maintenance, renovations, and insurance assessed building repairs.
About the Role
Based in Carrum Downs and reporting to the Snr Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of property restoration including damage management of properties. Specifically your duties will include:
- Assessing, evaluating and scoping commercial and residential losses to determine restoration work to be performed.
- Complete reports, time and material worksheets and any other documentation, as required
- Performing restoration and drying in residential loss.
- Organising and supervising residential restoration work (water, mould remediation, fire, smoke damage and structural drying) including subcontractors, staff and labourers, as required.
- Prepare and present damage/inspection and inventory lists reports for Insurers
- Working with loss adjusters, brokers and consultants to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- 3 -5 years proven previous experience in a similar role and experience working in restoration sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well presented with and honest work ethic
- Strong computer skills are essential MS Office
- Ability to think laterally, to formulate and implement effective strategies
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2020, APPLY NOW!