IPA are looking for a hands on Team Leader for our client in Rockhampton.
The role is to start immediately and is Monday - Friday with full time hours. The successful applicant will be employed on a labour hire basis with IPA.
There is long term potential for this position, with view to consider the right person for ongoing or transition to permanent employment.
With a heavy focus on leadership there will still be a requirement to work in as a part of the team in the manufacturing operations of the business.
This would include:
- Using various steel-roll-forming machines that shape and cut products to our customers' requirements.
- Your duties will involve operating machines, sheet metal work and loading our products onto trucks for distribution.
- This is a role that provides variety and will include machinery operating and labouring duties.
- Products will include steel roofing, wall cladding, rainwater goods, fascia and gutter systems; fencing, carports, sheds and patios.
As the Team Leader your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
Mentoring staff, being responsible for quality assurance, monitoring production and safety auditing.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role is Preferred
- Demonstrated experience supervising others
- The ability to work autonomously and as a part of the team
- Attention to detail
- Forklift licence
Our client promotes a safety first approach and lives that vision every day. They have a tight knit team who all get along very well and are excited to welcome someone new to the team within this role.
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a busy hardworking team, please apply now to be considered.