Afternoon Section Leader - Transport
1pm - 9.30pm - Monday - Friday
About the company:
Aldi have been operating in Australia since January 2001 and has successfully opened over 500 stores throughout New South Wales, ACT, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia. Aldi employs thousands of Australians and their people are the key to their success.
About the position:
You will be the leader in the Distribution Centre and be responsible for supervising all transport operators, coordinating rosters and training new employees. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organisational skills. Previous leadership and logistics experience is essential.
In this position you must be able to demonstrate the ability to motivate and develop your team and the ability to deal with multiple situations at any time. You will need to be a self-starter and hit the ground running.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Logistics experience in a management capacity
- Previous leaderships experience
- Have a safety mindset and the ability to complete accident investigations
- Ability to work autonomously and work with the team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willing to obtain either a HR or HC licence
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays (penalty rates will apply)
Salary & Benefits:
- Remuneration - Approximately $90,000 PA + superannuation based on EBA Hourly rate and penalties
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Fantastic team culture
- 80 hours minimum contract per fortnight
- State of the art Distribution Centre and equipment
- Be part of a supporting and rapidly growing organisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Vanessa at IPA on 02 87857272.