IPA Townsville has a great opportunity for a Social Science Project Manager to join until end of June 2020. The Person
? You will have an understanding of the social-environmental sciences underpinning natural resource management.
? You are a strategic thinker who considers long-term and future actions.
? You will be experienced in relationship and stakeholder management.
? You have a passion for science and its integration into management.
? You are autonomous and upbeat, and willing to work with small and large teams. Duties
1. Provide high level project and contract management support for a government scientific programs, including but not limited to:
- Identification and integration of social science and social-ecological science into management, through;
- review of technical reports and assistance with operational issues as required;
- preparation of advanced, high-quality content for a range of briefs, papers, projects and reports;
- interpreting, analysing and synthesising information;
- collation, research, writing, proofreading and editing.
- Must have Environmental background relating to the Reef Knoweldge
2. Contribute to the work of the branch and business improvement strategies more broadly, including:
- project management and contract support;
- interpreting and applying relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Monitoring budgets and progress towards key performance indicators.
3. Engage, consult and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and service providers to support the delivery priorities, including:
- establish and maintain effective relationships;
- lead and participate in multi-stakeholder groups;
- conduct face-to-face presentations;
If you can join this team of experts please submit your resume or contact Korine 47507777