IPA Townsville are currently seeking a Store person to commence ASAP. In this position, you will be expected to perform a range of duties from Forklift operation, stock picking/packing, loading and unloading of trucks, manual lifting, receiving and despatch. After a 3 month probationary period, there is potential for the right candidate to go full time.
This role will be extremely physically demanding
You will be responsible for:
- General labouring duties
- Picking and packing of orders
- Adhering to safety procedures at all time
- Be physically fit and not fazed by working in the North Queensland heat
- Construction/Labouring duties
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Forklift operations
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Must have a valid LF licence and white card
- Physically fit
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and have good communication skills
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Truck licence highly advantageous
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please click "Apply for this job"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.