Our client is a Not for Profit organisation that is here to keep the Nation ahead of climate change while savings reefs and oceans and restoring iconic landscapes and protecting unique wildlife.
As the Head of Business Operations mainly, you will be responsible for the smooth and effective running of the internal operations. Having four direct reports which include Accounts, Admin, IT and Legal contracts, your strategic goals will consist of continuous business improvement, finance management, contribution towards CEO reports and attendance in committee and board meetings.
Key Accountabilities include:
- People Management
- Contribute to the negotiation of contracts
- Ensure the workplace is suitable and well maintained
- Ensure staff has access to efficient and effective IT systems, business systems and resources
- Provide strategic and operational advice to the CEO
As the successful candidate, you will have a passion for today's environment and want to be part of an organisation that has a positive impact. Having demonstrated experience in managing a small to medium business with a breadth of management responsibilities will be evident on your CV and your ability to communicate effectively will come across during the screening process.
Benefits of this office:
- Experience in managing a small team
- Understanding of Government and regulatory processes as they relate to running a business with offices across Australia
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both verbally and written
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Green office
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Fresh fruit
How to apply:
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then please follow the links and APPLY today.
Please note that applications will close on 20/03/2020