We are looking for an experienced Inventory Controller to work with a highly respected Energy provider.
- The role will be to manage the master data/catalogue in SAP, create new materials and to assist the inventory project team in reviewing operating spares for Obsolescence, Optimisation, Categorisation, Classification, Direct Purchases & Vending Machines.
- Discussing the recommendations with the stakeholder group and implementing final solutions in place.
- Participate in the improvement of the inventory process through their learnings throughout the project.
- Primarily office-based work but also some involvement directly at a site level with warehouse personnel.
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Cataloguing and master data experience
- Experience working within the supply chain environment
- Knowledge / Experience within the power generation industry (advantageous)
- Competitive contract rates
- Brisbane City Fringe Location
- Potential for a contract extension
If this opportunity sounds like something you feel you'd be both suited to & interested in completing, please get in touch ASAP as we're looking to arrange interviews in the next week.