IPA Townsville are currently looking for an experienced technical expert in SharPoint for a 6 week contract with possible extension.The Position
The position is responsible for designing and building a new SharePoint 2016 Intranet site. This includes providing specialist SharePoint advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders. The Person
Do you have:
- You are a natural problem solver, a doer and are known for seeing things through to completion.
- You will be have experience in business process analysis, including the production of relevant documentation that can be applied to an EDRMS.
- You will have experience in participating in projects as a team member.
- You thrive under pressure, have an eye for detail and don't get flustered when faced with competing priorities.
- a proven history of analysing and implementing business processes.
- minimum 5 years' experience with the development of SharePoint
1. Provide specialist expertise around the configuration of SharePoint sites including testing
2. Liaise extensively with key internal stakeholders at all levels identifying , analyzing and consulting on required changes
3. Co-designing Information Architecture for SharePoint implementation.
4. Experience in on Premise SharePoint Administration including deployments, patching and monitoring.
5. Reviewing and improving all our SharePoint environments (Dev, UAT, Pre-Pro and Prod)
If you feel like this is the role for you please apply by submitting your resume and a consultant will be in contact shortly.