IPA are looking for experienced Forklift/ Warehouse Operators to assist our Mackay Client.
The successful candidates will be employed through IPA on a Labour Hire basis for the assignment which is for approximately 2-3 weeks at this stage.
The shifts will be 12 hours in duration, starting at 5am.
The work will be split between two employees, with one employee working Monday to Wednesday and the second employee working Thursday to Saturday.
We're looking for candidates with previous Forklift operation and ideally Stores experience and a great team work attitude.
You will be required to work alongside the crew packing panels which weigh up to 23kg each. The work will be repetitive and we are looking for applicants who are physically capable of performing the task.
Other duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Stock control
- Accepting deliveries
- Loading and unloading pallets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Forklift operation, moving product within the warehouse
- Adherence to workplace health and safety guidelines
- Working well within the team
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Demonstrated forklift experience
- A current driver's licence
- Forklift licence
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a busy hardworking team, please apply now to be considered.