Sales & Service Consultant (Indigenous candidates only)
- Indigenous opportunities
- Diverse and Inclusive workplace
- Work From Home option available
About the Roles On behalf of our client, IPA is looking for Indigenous Sales & Service Consultants to join the company's contact centre team. These roles act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers and will be focussed on responding to customer enquiries, uncovering their needs and providing solutions.
- Respond to inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Resolve customer enquiries efficiently and to a high standard
- Upselling and cross selling Motor, Home and CTP products and services
- Work towards KPIs and targets
- Process payments for customers
- Handle customer concerns and objections
Type: Permanent fulltime roles
Hours: Monday to Friday, on a roster between 7am - 6pm
Location: West Perth Location
Salary: $54,00 + super
Start dates: ASAP
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, e.g. in hospitality/retail/call centre/sales
- Excellent customer service
- Traits such as initiative, resilience and the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Culture and Benefits Our client offers a supportive and professional environment for you to build on your skillset and grow your career. They are committed to reconciliation and diversity and they provide a range of benefits including but not limited to insurance product discounts, highly competitive super and recognition and reward programs.
How to Apply Submit your resume today .
IPA acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first people of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.