IPA Personnel are looking to fill a short term contract with immediate start Construction Superintendent's Representative for a government agency. Duties
Do you have the ability to provide operational contract supervisory services in respect to construction and engineering contracts on major and complex projects by:
o Undertaking regular site inspections;
o Ensuring site meetings are held at regular intervals and conducted in accordance with a standardised procedure;
o Issuing Variation Orders;
o Assessing contractual claims;
o Processing Contractor's Requests for Information; and
o Ensuring Building Act Compliance inspections are undertaken and appropriate records kept.
- Provide high level advice and information to assist the Superintendent in undertaking and administering dispute resolution processes in respect to building and engineering construction.
- Implement contract administration policies and procedures applicable to traditional contracts as identified by the Superintendent.
- Act in Accordance with government procedures and systems in respect to contract administration and contractual provisions.
- Implement post contract performance evaluation systems and procedures to provide comprehensive and timely information required by the Pre-Qualified Contractor Register.
- Effectively communicate with Clients and all project team members, in relation to all potential cost and time and quality issues.
- Participate in the review and improvement of the operational effectiveness of the Business Unit's Quality Assurance procedures as requested.
- Apply appropriate employment equity and workplace health and safety principles and procedures whilst undertaking the above duties and responsibilities.
If you have the abiliy for an immediate start please submit your resume today.