Our client is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of seeds and crop protection solutions, they have been finding more effective ways to fight disease, weeds, and pests to increase the yields of their customers' crops.
As a customer focussed business the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail and good customer values
- Receive incoming goods, check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and documentation
- Ability to competently load / unload transport
- Pick, pack and dispatch outgoing goods
- Forklift Operating
- Industry experience preferred with previous experience in handling and warehousing dangerous goods
- Current National Forklift license
- Current Drivers License
If you feel you'd be well suited to this opportunity, to join a world-leading company, please apply for this position with a detailed resume and 2 contactable references.