IPA Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Business Support Admin for a temp contract within a government sector for a 6 week contract.
Business Support Administrators are employed in a full time capacity must have the ability to work 38hr per week.
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative services utilising various software packages including word processing, spread sheeting and data input whilst ensuring that day to day activities align with business operations.
- Perform general administrative duties including, but not limited to, records maintenance, data entry and completion of forms and correspondence.
- Undertake research and development on matters relating to business functions.
- Manage own work flow efficiently, negotiating priorities for deadlines where appropriate.
- Operate office equipment including telephone and multi-functional devices (MFD) with a focus on sustainable work practices.
- Respond proactively to verbal and written enquiries, ensuring that correspondence and enquiries are addressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute to improvement in business processes and practices.
- Be accountable for achieving the key responsibilities of this position and ensure work complies with all relevant policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensure day to day activities align with business operations.
- Contribute to improvement in business processes and practices
Previous government experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Please submitt your resume to be considered.