IPA are looking for Occupational Therapists to join our Client to support the Central QLD Region.
The roles on offer are permanent and can be Full Time or Part Time in nature for the perfect candidates. There are a wide range of locations available to consider across the Central QLD Region.
The successful applicants will be employed directly by our Client and there is an attractive salary and benefits on offer, which will be discussed at the interview stages.
Our Client specialises in empowering and supporting its Clientele to reach their potential through a range of multi-disciplinary approaches.
We are looking for people who are tertiary qualified, who have a passion for delivering evidence based therapy that is catered to the individual needs of Clients.
You will be responsible for providing Occupational Support to a diverse range of Clients while working alongside the multidisciplinary team to achieve the best outcomes.
- Provide Occupational support to a variety of diverse Clients
- Conduct Client intake, risk and needs assessments
- Work with Clients in clinic and at home providing high quality assessments and interventions
- Assess injured workers for return to work programs and case manage suitable duties with the worker, employer, insuring body and health practitioners
- Working alongside internal and external stakeholders to provide the most effective service
- Maintain Client files, case notes and risk management documentation
- Demonstrated experience in Occupational Therapy in a variety of settings
- Experience including work-focused interventions is highly regarded
- Good understanding of the Return to Work (RTW) process
- Tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with AHPRA and the OT Board of Australia
- Blue Card
- First Aid and CPR - or willing to obtain
- Queensland Drivers Licence
- Mental Health Care Endorsement by Occupational Therapy Australia
- Post graduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Experience working with NDIS and Clients with disabilities is highly regarded but not essential.
You must have the ability to maintain highly confidential information and demonstrate strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
A high level of interpersonal communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
You will join a fantastic existing team who will welcome and support you.
If providing Occupational Therapy to Clients is your passion and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now.