About the role
By joining our client, you will be working for a truly global company, with manufacturing sites and offices across the globe. Reporting to the First Line Manager, you will w work over a 3 week shift cycle; 12 hr day & night shifts - Monday to Friday only. They offer progression, both in wages & job grade as you become more skilled in their processes.
Main duties include:
- The movement of raw materials
- Following strict production schedules
- Reading recipes
- Loading bags of materials
- Operating filling and labelling machines
- Forklift operation
To be successful for this position you will have:
- Previous experience working with in a manufacturing plant
- MUST have current LF FORKLIFT LICENCE and experience
- Experience with large batch processing
- Prior exposure to chemical and dangerous goods handling
- Comfortable to complete manual handling tasks
- Prior experience with shift work (advantageous)
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong commitment toward Safety standards
Our client offers an attractive salary, flexible work options and product discounts, as well as the opportunity to work in an environment which embraces the ideas and diversity of others and promotes learning and career development.
APPLY NOW !!