IPA are currently accepting Expressions of Interest from candidates who have EXPERIENCE working on conveyor & roller systems in mine site environments.
Applications will be accepted from EXPERIENCED:
- Trades Assistants
- Conveyor Technicians
- Fitters (Trade Qualified)
- Belt Splicers
Work locations are predominantly mine sites in the Bowen basin region.
These shut downs will only be short term. This requires applicants to have flexibility to work night shifts or day shifts, each running approx. 12hrs in duration.
The purpose of these shut downs will be to carry out roller/conveyor maintenance tasks & inspections within mine sites.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AROUND CONVEYORS.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Conveyor system experience
- CURRENT Coal Board Medical
- S11 inductions (not essential, but highly regarded and can be considered for supervisory positions)
- BMA & site specific inductions (Goonyella induction is a frequented site)
- Ideally located in the Bowen basin, or willing to travel there at own expense
Applications from Rubber Liners will also be welcomed.
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above criteria, please click APPLY now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.