IPA is looking for a Team Leader with experience in the civil construction industry for our Yeppoon based Client.
The successful applicant will be employed through IPA on a labour hire basis.
The role on offer is looking to go for 3-6 months with the potential of extending further. Full time hours are available and the role will be starting immediately.
You must have previous experience leading a small team on civil construction projects.
Duties will include:
- Leading a small team (5-10) people
- Being able to read and understand work plans and ensure the team is on schedule
- Address and issues that may arise with the construction of the project
- Operate hand and power tools
- Assist the team as required
A Drivers Licence is mandatory for this position.
You must have a Construction Induction Card (White/Blue) to be considered for this role.
The successful applicant should have their own full PPE, steel cap boots, sun hat, long sleeved hi vis shirt, jeans / drill longs.
Work with our fantastic client in a great team environment. Please apply now to be considered.