A National leader in Material Handling and Access equipment, our privately owned client is looking for a Sales professional to join their Branch in Altona. The ideal candidate will have strong sales and customer service experience with a natural ability to build relationships with existing and new clients.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Sign up Service/maintenance agreements with existing clients
- Inspect and report on condition of equipment on site and identify new sales opportunities for Retail Department
- Preparing and following up equipment repair quotations
- Liaise with existing customers to ensure satisfaction with services and facilities
- Customer Analysis and rediscovery
- Provide central point of contact for Customer Service
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a background in Sales and Industrial Equipment
- A mechanical aptitude OR trade qualification would be an advantage
- A very professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills with MS Office
- Excellent written skills
- Strong time management
- Strong work ethic and team player
This role has an attractive base salary plus fully maintained vehicle and uncapped commission. This is a large, growing organisation who are providing the opportunity to expand on your sales/Customer Service experience and skills!
If this role excites you APPLY NOW!