IPA are looking for a NDIS Support Coordinator to join our Client to support the Central QLD Region.
The role on offer is a permanent position and can be Full Time or Part Time in nature for the perfect candidate.
The successful applicant will be employed directly by our Client and there is an attractive salary and benefits on offer, which will be discussed at the interview stages.
Our Client specialises in empowering and supporting its Clientele to reach their potential through a range of multi-disciplinary approaches.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and who have a passion for building business.
You will be responsible for managing a small team of Support Coordinators to assist Clients with building the skills they need to effectively understand, implement and use their NDIS plans. This role will also be responsible for building business within this space, therefore candidates you have some business development skills will excel in this role.
- Supporting Clients to understand and interpret their NDIS plans so they can get the services they need
- Connecting Clients with a range of different services and supports
- Working with Clients to understand their goals while optimising their plans
- Managing a small team of coordinators successfully
- Adhering and striving to meet all KPIs
- Attending industry forums and events to gain more knowledge on how to provide outstanding care and support to Clients
- Keeping up with all industry changes
- Identify new product and market development opportunities
- Demonstrated experience
- Queensland Driver's Licence
- Current Blue Card
- Current Yellow Card
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
A high level of interpersonal communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
You will join a fantastic existing team who will welcome and support you.
If supporting Clients to get the best outcomes through their NDIS plans is your passion, we want to hear from you.
Please apply now to be considered.