It is a busy role that works to an ad-hoc schedule and you need to have an adaptable personality that can multitask, prioritise and problem solve.
This position provides a range of administration and business support services to the Corporate Services Branch including but not limited to:
- Undertaking Secretariat functions for various Committees (including arranging the meeting logistics, settling an agenda, coordination of meeting papers, minute taking and production of Minutes, according to the timeframes agreed by each Committee)
- Supporting the Branch Business Manager and Branch Executive Assistant with regular and ad-hoc reporting as required, including for parliamentary processes and whole-of-Portfolio or whole-of-agency coordination responses; coordination of the Branch's input to formal reporting requirements.
- Supporting the Sections in the Branch in their procurement and Agreement-making processes in accordance with policy and system requirements, and providing regular reporting for Directors as required.
- Providing administrative support for recruitment processes, including inductions/onboarding for staff new to the Branch; and ensuring staff cessations are properly completed.
- Providing general administrative support for the Branch.
- You are a natural problem solver, a doer and are known for seeing things through
- You will be experienced in relationship and stakeholder management
- You thrive under pressure, have an eye for detail and don't get flustered when faced with competing priorities
- You have a sense of humour and enjoy being part of a cohesive team
Provide high-quality, professional and effective Secretariat support for various governance bodies and committees across the company, including:
- Coordination of all logistical arrangements, including but not limited to venue bookings, catering, technology arrangements to support the meeting, arranging and tracking attendance, and arranging travel in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Prompt quality control of relevant meeting documents with a high level of attention to detail
- Preparation and distribution of meeting papers within required timeframes
- Efficient preparation, distribution and finalisation of meeting minutes within required timeframes including identifying and reporting discrepancies and/or issues that may impact on those tasks/timeframes
- Advising responsible officers about action items, and tracking a reporting on the progress of completion of action items
- Maintain relevant electronic document records management systems in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Be Australian citizens to be eligible for engagement, must be Townsville Based.
- The successful applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a BASELINE security clearance; failure to do so will result in termination of employment.
Please submit your resume for your application to be considered and an IPA consutant will be in touch.