Parrish Financial, one of Cairns most reputable family orientated financial planning organisations, has the opportunity to recruit two new team members to provide professional support and assistance to their small team of financial advisors.
As a Client Services Officer you will work closely with advisers and clients providing a critical link between the two and ensuring high quality service delivery at all times. In this fast paced and diverse role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating software systems with client information
- Preparing and processing all client applications for Insurance, Superannuation and Investments along with redemption, switch, review material and other administrative paperwork
- Maintaining the client annual review process including Ongoing Service Agreements and Opt-Ins to comply with compliance requirements
- Performing administrative tasks in accordance with all company and industry regulations.
- Liaising with external suppliers and fund managers and other product providers
As a Paraplanner your role would be to support our Financial Planners to:
- Produce SOA/ROA documents based on adviser recommendations
- Assist in the management of Financial Planning strategies and portfolios
- Regularly liaise with clients, advisors, and fund managers to gather and disseminate information
To be successful in these roles you will:
- Enjoy working in a small professional team and be exceptionally detail orientated
- Possess excellent time management skills and have the ability to work under pressure
- Have intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word & Outlook) - experience using XPlan or similar financial planning software is essential
- Be presentable and outgoing, ensuring the best impression to clients and telephone callers at all times
- Display a high level of confidentiality in interactions with clients
Parrish Financial are looking for candidates with demonstrated experience working in the financial planning industry.
If you are flexible and have the ability to multi-task and are looking for a role where you will not just be part of a team but part of the family, then this may be a great opportunity to put your skills to the test. There is the opportunity to advance with Industry study taking you further into your financial planning career.
If you are an experienced CSO or Paraplanner with a client first policy and looking to progress in your career, then apply today by forwarding your resume and a cover letter addressing how you fit the above criteria to email@example.com or by hitting 'apply for this job'