About The Role:
This position is responsible for ensuring that payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner by executing the Trident LNG Shipping Services payroll via the Managed Services function of Payroll Provider ADP and completing the analysis and validation in accordance with the global FCM (Financial Controls Manual) framework.
This position also works closely with key internal HR Stakeholders (STAPL Fleet Manager, Trident Manning Manager, Trident Crew Planners, ADP MS Administrator and Shipping Finance Advisor) throughout the payroll process.
- Ensures that Fleet Payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner and validates that all net pay is deposited to bank accounts.
- Handles any queries received by stakeholders in a timely manner
- Assists with troubleshooting of payroll processing errors, identifies issues and recommends solutions to improve overall service delivery of the team.
- Ensures documentation of key processes are kept updated and align with global requirements.
- Ensure checks and reconciliations are carried out on a regular basis
- Manage all Trident superannuation related queries
- Ensure Trident payroll is compliant
- Ensure system parameters are set up correctly and updated as necessary
- Calculate and Lodge Payroll Tax returns
- Reconcile Single Touch Payroll each pay and prepare year end reports.
- Provides recommendations to Payroll Manger to support process improvement according to ESSA (Eliminate, Standardize, Simplify & Automate) principles with a focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Participates on various cross-functional working teams when new business initiatives arise to represent the Payroll Services function in Australia.
- Participates in various internal / external audits, as required, and ensures completion of our quarterly controls self-testing process.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position