Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a new challenge?
With over 60 years experience our client is a global leader in paper and plastic service packaging.
Pioneers in their field, our client specialize in sustainable packaging solutions and sustainability is an integral part of the company's culture.
In this role, you will be reporting to the National Key Account Manager and will be able to work autonomously from a small B2B sales office based in the S.E Suburbs with free onsite parking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, credits and expenses
- Preparation of meeting agendas and materials
- Managing customer logistics through HQ and local warehousing
- Administrative support on all key accounts
- Assisting with the development of sales proposals and presentations
- Support in market research
- Supporting the National Key Account Manager with data and sales analysis
- Liaising with HQ in Germany to ensure effective customer management
- Booking travel, sending out samples, maintenance of office documents/files and general office duties
- Enjoys working autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- MS Office Skills (Excel - experience necessary. Word & Powerpoint - highly regarded)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related business field - highly regarded
- B2B sales experience - highly regarded
This role is office based with working hours of Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. You will be happy with no immediate opportunity to progress. It would be highly advantageous if you can speak German in addition to English however this is NOT essential. For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239 or click on apply now.