Our client is a progressive and global organisation with over 25 years' specialising in the manufacturing of motors for heating and cooling systems. We are currently seeking experienced Assemblers and Spot Welders for an immediate start based in Rowville to join a supportive team environment.
Previous experience in production Assembly is required and experience in spot welding will be highly regarded but is not essential. As long as you have attention to detail and a willingness to learn new tasks quickly.
Dayshift Hours Monday to Thursday 7am - 3:30pm and Friday 7am - 1pm
Afternoon Shift Hours Monday to Thursday 3:30pm - Midnight and Friday 1pm - 7pm Essential criteria:
APPLY NOW to submit your resume
- Sound knowledge of production line industry
- Experience using industrial air tools such as rivet guns and drills
- Experience working in a production and/or fast paced assembly environment
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and reach deadlines
- Must be proficient of reaching KPI's and working in a fast past production line environment
or contact Rachael Hinga on 8545 6555 for a confidential discussion