IPA is looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our Client to support the Central QLD Region, based in Rockhampton.
The role on offer is permanent and can be Full Time or Part Time in nature for the perfect candidate. Relocation assistance is also available.
The successful applicant will be employed directly by our Client and there is an attractive salary and benefits on offer, which will be discussed at the interview stages.
Our Client specialises in empowering and supporting its Clientele to reach their potential through a range of multi-disciplinary approaches.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and qualified, who has a passion for delivering high quality psychological support and intervention strategies.
You will be responsible for providing psychological support to individuals, couples and/ or families to achieve great outcomes for all Clients.
- Provide psychological support to a variety of Clients
- Conduct Client intake, risk and needs assessments
- Work with the Health Service Program Manager to deliver positive mental health outcomes to Clients
- Manage and develop strong working relationships with referrers and stakeholders
- Maintain Client files, case notes and risk management documentation
- Tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in Psychology
- Registered with AHPRA
- Clinically endorsed
- 2 years' experience in private practice
- Drivers Licence
You must have the ability to maintain highly confidential information and demonstrate strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
A high level of interpersonal communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
You will join a fantastic existing team who will welcome and support you.
If providing Psychological support to Clients is your passion and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now.