IPA are delighted to have the opportunity to work with a Cairns leading team of highly professional and skilled Dentists at Cairns Precision Dental Group. This ultra modern and fully accredited practice uses the latest state of the art dental technology and offers comprehensive treatment planning to their patients.
Located in Cairns, this privately owned and very well respected local practice is now seeking to appoint a new Oral Health Therapist to work alongside their team to deliver high quality, dentistry, oral hygiene advice and dental hygiene services to an existing full book of patients. Your role will primarily involve treating dental diseases in children and adolescents and you will have an active interest and ability to work with this demo graph of the population.
- Day to day provision of quality dentistry, oral hygiene advice & dental hygiene services to patients in accordance with ADA and CPDG procedures
- Providing appropriate dental therapy treatment to children up to the age of 18 yrs (including radiography, fluoride applications, fillings, Invisalign, whitening, fissure seals & mouth guards)
- Establishing professional and caring patient relationships, including educating patients in home care personal oral hygiene
- Updating and maintaining accurate clinical records using EXACT dental software program
- Working in unison with the team of dental professionals to ensure treatment plans are followed and timely clinical feedback is provided
- Ensuring infection control protocols are adhered too to the highest standard
As a fully registered and certified Oral Health Therapist with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical environment you will have the ability to put patients at ease and communicate well with children. Working in a busy and dynamic setting you will understand the need to manage your time well and work closely with the team to promote efficiency and a great team spirit. Ensuring compliance with all relevant standards you will take pride in contributing to the cleanliness of the surgery and, as someone with exceptional values and ethics you will enjoy working with a highly supportive team. Most importantly you will enjoy the camaraderie of working with this team who all work exceptionally hard but are rewarded with a workplace that is second to none.
Ideally we are looking to recruit an Oral Health Therapist in a full time position (Mon - Fri) but would be happy to discuss flexibility around full time hours. Offering a very competitive remuneration package and innovative workplace, if this sounds like you please contact Debbie on 07 4044 2666 or apply directly by sending your resume to email@example.com