IPA are a leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Australian Government. Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Graphic Designer for a 6 month assignment, with possible extension based in Geelong
About the role
As a Graphic Designer, you will provide high-quality creative digital services and advice. This role provides an opportunity to use your creative digital skills to contribute to one of Australia's biggest social reforms.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include;
- Designing a wide range of hard copy print and digital communications collateral and elements, including strategies, guidance material, reports, brochures, booklets and icons..
- Providing strategic and considered creative advice on communication activities and strategies.
- Contributing to the branch's input and access to the corporate image library, coordinating photo shoots and managing the consent process
- Preparing high-quality, clear and accessible collateral that meets the needs of the Agency brand
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application, you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive relevant experience in graphic design, and extensive experience and high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator and Premier Pro.
- Presentation of a strong design portfolio is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of accessibility requirements, including having worked within WCAG 2.0 guidelines and the ability to produce tagged PDFs
- Lived experience of disability or an understanding and passion for achieving outcomes for people with disability
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button.
For a confidential conversation, call Kristy on 02 9220 6900