We are seeking parcel freight handlers to support our client with an exciting and new operation facility. We are seeking candidates who can be available to work varying shifts.
Shifts will be mostly afternoon and night, but will require the flexibility to work day and afternoon shifts if requested.
As a freight handler you will be sorting parcels both manually and machine assisted, working within a team environment to deliver to client deadlines.
The hourly rate will vary from $26+ (day) to $37+ (afternoon) per hour depending on which shift you work.
Flexibility and reliability is essential, as is your positive approach and ability to follow direction.
We are looking for;
- Previous freight / mail handling experience or experience working in a warehouse environment
- Physically fit and capable of standing for long periods of time
- Manual Handling awareness, you will be performing tasks on a repetitive basis
- Available for immediate start
- The ability to work efficiently in a team environment
The hours and shifts will vary from week to week. Ideally, we are seeking those who can commit to ongoing needs and have availability including weekends.
Training and induction will be delivered to ensure you have the tools and knowledge to succeed.
Candidates will require a recent police clearance (no older than 3 months) to commence in this position.
Candidates may be required to undergo a medical and be willing to pass a drug and alcohol screen.
We will be commencing interviews immediately for suitable applicants, if you are reliable and ready to work please attach your most up to date resume now.