Our Client, a leading Australian manufacturer of the world's most advanced height-safety equipment and fibreglass step platform ladders is currently seeking a motivated assembler/machine operator to join their team based in Boronia. To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Experience using air tools such as rivet guns and drills
- Experience working in a production and/or fast paced assembly environment
- Time management skills, together with the ability to work to deadlines
- High Attention to detail to ensure quality is maintained in all build areas
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
Working within a supportive team, you will be available for an immediate start and be required to work the hours of 7am until 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7am until 1pm.
If you possess the skills and experience mentioned above, please send your resume through and APPLY now.