IPA Personnel are currently looking for an experience Parts Interpreter to join a fast paced environment. Are you passionate about proving a high level of customer service for a distribute commercial vehicles, as well as diesel engines, gas engines, and power systems, with related parts and service interests. Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain productive, long lasting relationships with existing customers and suppliers
- Work with customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Accurately quote parts to customers
- Foster and qualify new sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role,
- General parts interpreter knowledge preferred
- Exceptional phone skills: positive, enthusiastic and attentive tone to help the customer feel comfortable during the conversation, exceptional listening skill and leave the Customer Satisfied.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about exceptional customer service and exceeding sales goals
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Time management and organizational skills
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Ability to act and operate independently to accomplish objectives
- Ability to make calculated decisions that reduce risk and maximise returns
- Ability to inspire, enthuse and motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills, both internal and external customers
- Highly organised and structured, able to deal with multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and results driven
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing business.
If you are looking for a challenging role that is fast paced, working for a dynamic team, please apply today.